My Tamatave

My comments...

I just became aware of this thread. I have several siblings related to this male. I gave this particular male and another one to Elliot and Sandy so they could find good homes for them. I gave them quite a number of chameleons and geckos at that time for them to sell if they could or find homes for. I downsized my collection by two thirds to prepare for a big move and new life with my husband on a farm we purchased in Idaho. I did not want money for the two Tamatave brothers as they had some damage which was done when they were very young. The one you see pictured here had snout damage from chewing contantly on the branches in his cage. It was totally healed when I gave him to the Gesangs. As to any burn issue..... I have no clue as to when or how this male got any burns. He had no such injury when I gave him to the Gesangs. I would like to know what happened to cause burns. He was in perfect condition other than the healed snout when I parted with him. The other Tamatave male had snout damage, caused by the same branch chewing habit, and a nipped tail. One of his clutch mates tried to eat part of his tail when they were very small and kept in a small group. It had healed long ago. These two boys were captive bred from a WC female and WC male.

I've still got several full male siblings and one half male sibling (CH from the WC female) which are truly outstanding in coloration. They are perfect with no injury or scarring of any kind. I don't post on the forum much any more because we are remodeling our new house in Idaho and building a horse barn. Plus I'm getting this house ready to sell and getting ready to move. And I now have two horses. I just don't have time to take pictures and post stuff here with all that going on.

Last edited:
I just recently got this chameleon and he had a couple of minor burns, (hence the name "Scar" from lion king :D) I want you to know that i am takin awesome care of them!

Good Deal...

Yes, I can tell you love him a lot. Did you get him from a guy named Tyler? I think he originally got both males.....enjoy your boy. If I ever get moved and settled in I will post pictures of my males :)

Back
Top Bottom