My new planted viv for my Madagascan giant day gecko

ZuggieTheCham

Well we've been working on planting our new viv for our gecko all day and we are finally finished so thought I'd share with you guys :)
This is a cage upgrade for him as he is getting big now :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361635481.498479.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361635493.569652.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361635505.095264.jpg
This is it finished
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361635585.511482.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361635602.859508.jpg

Nice setup.. That day gecko looks great! I have thought about getting one a few times but never did. How big is he?

Nice setup.. That day gecko looks great! I have thought about getting one a few times but never did. How big is he?

Thanks been gettin every thing over the past couple of weeks to do it and he is about 5inch long but he should end up about footlong so quite big i have seen adults and they are massive lol

Great looking tank and baby! I've got a single lady grandis who's a few years old and starting to tame down now. She'll actually walk out onto my hand and stay there while I hand crickets to her now. I don't think I could walk around the house wearing her yet but maybe someday!

Great looking tank and baby! I've got a single lady grandis who's a few years old and starting to tame down now. She'll actually walk out onto my hand and stay there while I hand crickets to her now. I don't think I could walk around the house wearing her yet but maybe someday!

Thankyou !! :) I want to get a female hopefully and house them together at some point :) he hand feeds and loves his dubia nymphs :D

Back
Top Bottom