My new panther!! (with pics)

Redspacecase

Hi guys and girls, I've just got my first panther chameleon a few days ago. The first animal I ever wanted. He's six months old but I havnt named him cant think of a good name, any ideas? Just wanted to know what everyone thinks here's some pics!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154449.851277.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154449.851277.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 160
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154500.346253.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154500.346253.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 169
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154537.188904.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154537.188904.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 145
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154561.587062.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331154561.587062.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 124
welcome to the forum what locale is he? ambanja? nosey faly? this is the right place to be for any chameleon info that you are looking for:) hes a nice lookin cham

Thank guys, now it gets interesting, the lady I bought him off thought he was a nosy be x ambilobe, so I got hold of the place he came from n they couldnt be sure from the pics if he was that, or a nosy fary x ambilobe. So if anyone can tell it would be nice to know but either way he's awesome, just need a name for him.

i think he looks ambanja! dont think cross but you can never tell i guess they can come out of the egg looking like either parent or both

but if the place that bred him has those two crosses and he is one of the two i would say faly x ambi ahh! i dont know its so hard to tell i guess if she said bexambi and the breeder says he has that cross you would have to go with what she said right?

Thank guys, now it gets interesting, the lady I bought him off thought he was a nosy be x ambilobe, so I got hold of the place he came from n they couldnt be sure from the pics if he was that, or a nosy fary x ambilobe. So if anyone can tell it would be nice to know but either way he's awesome, just need a name for him.

I don't want to even begin to guess what he could be. But what you are saying is the person you bought him from mentioned Nosy Be x Ambliobe and the company said that he could be that or Faly x Ambliobe?

Meaning they have produced both crosses?

Looks Ambanja x Faly to me , but that is just a guess.

Do you have a link to the breeder?

Yes the lady said nosy be x ambilobe but breeder said nosy be x ambilobe or fary x ambilobe even they weren't sure they said he was still to young to tell. His bars showed up really well in the first picture. That was his first steps in his home after the journey home so pretty narked I expect!!
Razors a cool name, may take it of no one else says they have it thanks!!

The only reason I didn't take the lady's word for it was because she only had him as her mother became ill and couldn't look after him, so I didn't think she sounded to sure!!

Back
Top Bottom