My new CH Nosy Fale male!!!

No I guess you miss understand what I am saying..... I was asking about documented blood lines. I do not buy chameleons unless I know a 100% about them... And if someone could let me know some info on the females and what female layed what . I thought about getting some. But I can't seem to get a ansewer witch tells me the info was not passed on to the customer. That's all I am trying to find out... So read my post befor jumping on me:mad: ........

dont be mad.. :( just messing around about which witch....grammar humor... not so funny I guess :eek: .

Bruce is a good breeder, he keeps his lines all documented... we just will have to get names for his female lines.

I completely agree with the whole documentation thing you guys are saying. I will have blood lines of my future falys. Already talked to breeders about that one. ;) lol. But I think females are sometimes the hardest when it comes to recording, because I think a lot of breeders don't focus on them as much and they arent as well known because of their colors. So I think many people dont document them as well, I see a lot just put wc or cb female. I like names like lee does, or codes like screameleons. makes it a lot easier.

So I've jumped on the Nosy Faly bandwagon with my new almost 3 month old CH Nosy Faly male! I know that there is a chance he may turn out to be not 100% Faly but the shipment his mother came in was all Faly's with some nice males. My friend that I breed chams with (drcrossfire on the forums) also got a female CH faly. I got to give a huge thanks to Bruce at Chameleon Paradise for providing us with a healthy active chams. I'm desperately hoping for him to turn out to be a stunning 100% faly male, but only time will tell.

Well anyways, here he is. Let me know what you think!
full

full

full

AWWW! He is so cute! and colors already. Crazy...
He will be ccrazy colors. Lookin forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom