My Glowing Amy! (for Warpdrive!)

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Here's a few pics of my beautiful female, Amy! She is glowing at the moment, bless her! Her colour is so vibrant! Pretty sure she is receptive too as she didn't gape and turn dark at Tommy today like she usually does, lol! Hope you enjoy these pics Harry! (Warpdrive)

Amy2.jpg

Amy3.jpg

Amy1.jpg

Amy4.jpg

Now Tiff you know that I love Amy lots more than Harry. i ask for pictures all time. Go tell that beautiful girl that "Auntie Laurie" loves her!!! And you are correct she is just glowing in the pictures, wow

Now Tiff you know that I love Amy lots more than Harry. i ask for pictures all time. Go tell that beautiful girl that "Auntie Laurie" loves her!!! And you are correct she is just glowing in the pictures, wow

I know you love Amy! :D:D Harry asked for pics in my Tommy thread though! I was going to post yesterday but didn't upload them.

I loooove her chubby arm! :D She is just too cute. I think she's the only chameleon I've ever seen that looks like she'd be nice to hug haha. And her colors are lovely. I can't wait until Charlotte gets her spots of color!

I loooove her chubby arm! :D She is just too cute. I think she's the only chameleon I've ever seen that looks like she'd be nice to hug haha. And her colors are lovely. I can't wait until Charlotte gets her spots of color!

She is, lol! When she wants to!:D Oh, and she smells wonderful too!:eek::D There's nothing quite like the smell of freshly shed chameleon! There, I said it - that must make me a total nutcase, lol! :rolleyes: My friend Anita (chameleon lady) knows exactly what I mean!:eek:

Amy is one pretty little girl! Are we gonna have little Tommy's and Amy's climbing about one day? I do hope so, they would be so cute.

It could be pretty cool if us Humans were more like our chams, and we began to glow with amazing colors when a handsome gent walked by.:rolleyes:

Tiff did you notice the S**t Harry hasn't even posted on this thread? I am going to call and wake him right now.:D:D

Tiff did you notice the S**t Harry hasn't even posted on this thread? I am going to call and wake him right now.:D:D
Haha! Go Laurie! Harry must be busy, lol! He did ask for pics though, but they wre really for everyone to enjoy!:D

I like the marking that looks like i says JC lmao

Lol! She has had that since she was about 6 months old and got her big girl colouring! Oddly, those are her breeders initials! :eek: Spooky, huh?!:D

Ok, so after trying to reply to Frannie's PM that got lost somehow, I'm outside my local petstore trying to buy crickets and had to reply.

Ut anyway, Amy looks great. I do think she was showing some wonderful colors.
I understand that tommy is the new kid, and it must be hard NOT to take some photos of him.
But please don't neglect taking some of my favorite veiled Amy.

She is so spectacular.
Now stop smelling her and take more photos. :)

Thanks Tiff.

Harry

Ok, so after trying to reply to Frannie's PM that got lost somehow, I'm outside my local petstore trying to buy crickets and had to reply.

Ut anyway, Amy looks great. I do think she was showing some wonderful colors.
I understand that tommy is the new kid, and it must be hard NOT to take some photos of him.
But please don't neglect taking some of my favorite veiled Amy.

She is so spectacular.
Now stop smelling her and take more photos. :)

Thanks Tiff.

Harry

ROFL!!! She smells so nice though! Tommy doesn't smell quite the same!:eek:
Thanks Harry - I will take more pics very soon!
Tiff, Amy is such a gorgeous lady! You are so lucky to have two sweet and gorgeous chams. :):D:):D

Thanks Jann! They are such a joy, both of them!:D It's partly due to seeing your handsome Luie that I wanted to get a male after all! Then as soon as I met Tommy there was no question - I knew straight away that he had to come and live with me! :D

Back
Top Bottom