My Dawg Zeppelin!

ReptarMan111

Hey Guys! I'm new here to the cham forums, and I just thought I'd share with everyone my little roomate, Zeppelin :D
Zeppelin is a 6 month old Red Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon, and hes one chill dude.

Here are a few pics for you all to enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions you would like regarding my little buddy!

Attachments

• P1060424.jpg
    P1060424.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 137
  • P1060450.jpg
    P1060450.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 119
  • P1060455.jpg
    P1060455.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 128
He looks great! He has the coloring and "U" pattern of a Sambava. Did you get him for a breeder who told you he was Ambilobe? We are lucky we live in FLA. They love the year round sun shine!!

He looks great, it's nice to see a good looking red bar Ambilobe.

On the other note YEAH BUDDAY for living in Florida, it's beautiful outside most of the time. You know the little guys love the real sun too. :cool:

Thank You! And yes, the breeder I purchased him from did tell me he was an Ambilobe, we'll see! :)

Well they should know what they are talking about then and believe what they tell you. I thought maybe if you got it off someone from Craigslist or something...the red bars and the sambavas do have similar coloring. In the third pic he really looks Sambava!

Back
Top Bottom