my crestie came in!

I don't suggest 2oz cups.. I have 3/4oz cups and my cresteds have a hard time getting into them so I end up having to bury them half-way. If possible get the 1/2oz cups, they aren't as tall as the others.

Email me any time if you have questions! Call me if you ever have an emergency.

Levi, remove the female and put her in a separate cage..now, preferably.
They will start breeding early and this will stress out the gecko to the extreme and she will get kinks in her tail from MBD.
I've read about two 6month olds breeding because they were housed together for so long and it just.... kicked in.

Hmm.. okay. she will be in a 10 gallon aquarium for now then, they are now about 8 - 9 months old.. i know there supposed to be almost 1.5 years..? Thanks though :)

They are supposed to be 1.5 years? Huh? Not quite understanding you there.

Don't have the geckos together until you are READY to breed them.

I ordered a scale so i can monitor my gecko. At about 3-4" what do they normally weigh? It was so cute last night. The little guy was banging around his kritter keeper licking up all the mistings. Is it bad for humidity to read 70-90% all the time? I'm using a zoomed analog hygrometer and it's probably reading wrong anyways. The thermometer definately is.

I'm excited to weigh Fry too. He looks chunky to me.

-Andrea

The humidity should drop at night, so they don't get respiratory infections.

I will need to get 9v batteries to get my scale working and I will tell you how much my little ones weigh.

Where did you order your scale?. i should get one! :)
I bought an Escali postal gram scale off Ebay and got a super deal. I have had multiple scales, but it is by far my favorite. That, or you can buy a kitchen scale at Walmart for around $30 if I remember right. :)

No! I'm still trying to figure one out. I kind of want to see whether its a girl or a boy before naming it. Who knows though. Malicious is first on the male list. ;)

Back
Top Bottom