My boy is growing up and showing some cool colors!

gerhartrx

Here are some recent photos of little (well not so little any more) guy!!! He is starting to pop!

Attachments

• Latest colors after shed.jpg
    Latest colors after shed.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Loving the new trail to free range.jpg
    Loving the new trail to free range.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 132
He is really turning out nice. A very handsome little man! What's his name and how old is he?

Thanks Jann!!! He is either 6 or 7 months. His name is Yoda! I am finally getting him used to my hand as well. I used the glove method. :D

Well I'm glad to hear that Yoda is starting to come around. Keep working with him and he'll get friendly.

I am excited that he is starting to come around. Sometimes I use the glove and sometimes I dont. Almost daily I coax him onto my hand with the cup full of his food and then lead him to where the cup hangs in his cage. He's getting better!

Thanks!!! I love when he sheds. This time he shed when I was gone so I came back to a messy cage and a persnickity cham. He seems to have a ton of energy and is out of his normal character a few days after his sheds.

great looking veiled
hopefully i'm successful as you are raising mine
:)

I am sure you will be!!! You found this forum which has given me a vast amount of knowledge and some unknown tricks to avoid expensive vet visits. I would have had to sell him a long time ago because of costs without this place. :D

He is an impressive looking guy now :). It's a good job he's getting better about handling, because he's also getting to the age and size for his 'teenage' phase to start.......you seem to have to start from scratch again when they get all hissy and lunge at you when you go by......
I guess not all male Veileds do it, but it is a common thing.......good luck with it......:)

He is an impressive looking guy now :). It's a good job he's getting better about handling, because he's also getting to the age and size for his 'teenage' phase to start.......you seem to have to start from scratch again when they get all hissy and lunge at you when you go by......
I guess not all male Veileds do it, but it is a common thing.......good luck with it......:)

He is starting that now. Not with me but anyone else that walks by he gets hissy. :) I am sure it will be a constant work in progress but well worth the work. I still have the gloves and use both depending on his mood. Like any teenager you have to read their mood first then decide the approach. Thanks for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom