MY 4 month old male yemen

macro junkie

my 1st chamerloen..iv had him 2 weeks.its housed in a flexi.pics below.im planning on buying a plant in the next couple days.flexi is 38 gallon.soon as he grows a bit il buy a bigger one for him.he eats lots of locust,crikcts and because i hatch blue bottle flies for my mantids he eats them also..he loves the flies..he eats like a pig:) i havent seen him eat any veg tho..is this a bad thing?he drinks water tho.

tEST1000.jpg

4063.jpg

4067.jpg

2870341989_b36af6d54a_o.jpg

Amazing Shots! I knew by your username that their would be some sweet pics in here. He is a great looking Cham as well!

Those are some phenomenal pictures. What camera do you use?

Thanks for looking and commenting.I use a canon 400d SLR with a macro lens.

Wow-Great Pics! :) And a great subject!

Thanks for looking.:)

Great pics and a very handsome little guy!!!!

He sure is:) Thanks for looking:)

wicked shots. Make sure you get him a nice plant or two :)

Tomorow im off to the garden center. :)

lol damn man that is a sick camera

SLRs are great camaras..mine is a cheape one but it does the job:)

i want that camera!!!! oh well.... throat shot is on my desktop to scare away my co-workers. muahaha

hahahahahaha

Thanks! I think your pics finally pushed me to the point where I realized I have waited long enough... It is time for me to upgrade my camera.

My Avatar is my Nosy Be x Ambilobe Panther, McLovin'... I should have babies from him next year...
Here is a link with some better shots of that guy...
In the mood for some McLovin'?

Awesome veiled! I love the shots in which he's looking to the right, very pretty colors he's showing. Where did you get him?

Awesome veiled! I love the shots in which he's looking to the right, very pretty colors he's showing. Where did you get him?

my friend wohic breeds them..shes member at reptile forum and lives down the road from me.hers are amazing.want to see the farther ?

Mom looks like a dad to me.
Also looks like he (she???) had MBD at some point.
regardless, your little guy is awesome!

-Brad

well she had 2 females and 1 male..And im pretty sure i shot both but iv probably mixed up the images..i am new to this after all:)

whats mbd?

Edit - your right..i think this one is the female?

2787453612_fa27ea08e3_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom