****must have lighting****

Chameleon Creator

So I just recently ordered in some lights from Todd at
Lightyourreptiles.com
These are bare none the most impressive lights I have ever used, the price was more than reasonable for the quality of these lights. In person the cage with the lights I was using before literally made it look nighttime compared to these.
I am definitely sold on these, Todd really helped me out as far as which lights to use and is very knowledgable on the topic.
I honestly can say I feel more comfortable using these to provide healthier habitats for my chameleons; not only that but I can't wait to see how fast my plants start growing.
I had to take advantage of the sale he has, and I actually waited a while for these because they were all sold out. Needless to say I'm glad I waited. Anyways, I just wanted to show anyone else who is interested in what difference these lights make.

Before picture (ceiling lights are on, making the cage appear much lighter than in person; AND outside light from the window well is shining through)
y3y3ubyt.jpg

Lightyourreptiles.com lights (12% UVB Arcadia, 6500k plant light; all lights in the room are off, no light from the window well making it appear darker than in person)
e8uhequ4.jpg

It's definitely more obvious in person but you can still clearly see how much deeper the light penetrates to the bottom. Very impressed, I just wish I didn't waste so much money on the cheaper bulbs. But on the bright side I compared all the prices on the new setup I have and I found them cheapest with the sale going on, no complaints there.

I actually just bought a quad light fixture myself! I'm dying to get it!! Even more now after seeing these pictures!

Love your set up btw :D

I have three arcadia set ups all 6% though got 2 off todd and one off nhenn or canvas chameleons
Both great guys nhenn was a bit cheaper though by 10$ and nhenns included legs for the light which i never got from todds overall great product makes huge impact on your chameleons attitude they will love you forever. :)

I just got a little moolah from graduation and I can finally buy the light fixture I want from Todd!

Thanks James and Julia!

The T5 Tropical Blazing lighting fixtures with Arcadia bulbs are the best fixtures you can buy and will provide both your chameleon as well as your plants with some amazing full spectrum lighting.

No longer do you have to look into dark and dim cages. These lights make a world of a difference!

What setup would you get if you didn't have live plants?

I agree, I would still get the same double fixture as having full spectrum light will also benefit your chameleon. Our goal is to simulate natural sunlight which is the basis for all life so just having the double fixture with one Arcadia and one daylight bulb is definitely the way to go.

Same setup I just got.

You really have to see these lights (and fixtures) in person to appreciate them. They make the Reptisuns, etc seem so cheap and inferior.

You owe it to your chams. ;)

So I just recently ordered in some lights from Todd at
Lightyourreptiles.com
These are bare none the most impressive lights I have ever used, the price was more than reasonable for the quality of these lights. In person the cage with the lights I was using before literally made it look nighttime compared to these.
I am definitely sold on these, Todd really helped me out as far as which lights to use and is very knowledgable on the topic.
I honestly can say I feel more comfortable using these to provide healthier habitats for my chameleons; not only that but I can't wait to see how fast my plants start growing.
I had to take advantage of the sale he has, and I actually waited a while for these because they were all sold out. Needless to say I'm glad I waited. Anyways, I just wanted to show anyone else who is interested in what difference these lights make.

Before picture (ceiling lights are on, making the cage appear much lighter than in person; AND outside light from the window well is shining through)
y3y3ubyt.jpg

Lightyourreptiles.com lights (12% UVB Arcadia, 6500k plant light; all lights in the room are off, no light from the window well making it appear darker than in person)
e8uhequ4.jpg

It's definitely more obvious in person but you can still clearly see how much deeper the light penetrates to the bottom. Very impressed, I just wish I didn't waste so much money on the cheaper bulbs. But on the bright side I compared all the prices on the new setup I have and I found them cheapest with the sale going on, no complaints there.

Thank you Tony, I am glad you like them!
Arcadia bulbs are awesome.:D
Sincerely,
Todd

Back
Top Bottom