Mt Meru Jackson's

Very beautiful Mt. Meru Jackson's are so nice gl on breeding hopefully you can sell some when they are ready :)

Here's a little update on my Meru's. All my babies are doing good. I have 14 babies from two different females. I have one more pregnant female and have had multiple matings with two different pairs. Here are a few pictures.

Female in receptive mode.:)

This is the first mating for this pair. The female was born and raised in my care and is almost 2 yrs old. The male is CBB for Europe. I have mated them twice and will probably continue to do so until she's says she's done. I'm not positive they have gotten the job done yet.:)

Female baby.

This is an older picture of one of my male babies.

And a recent one.

Last edited:
Beautiful animals. I would have stuck with breeding them if I could have been more successful in finding a few to work with. You seem to have all the luck or the right people in your pocket. :D

good work

Thanku for hopefully making it possible for there to be a cb population of meru's
because i want to work with them in the future, ! Mt meru's and Johnstonii hands down
my favorite chams and we cant forget my lil CrazyEyesCham KANE

Attachments

• 20140420_132631.jpg
    20140420_132631.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 20140420_134221.jpg
    20140420_134221.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 154
We had another group of babies born today! There were 9 born, 3 didn't make it and another is touch and go. :( SO 5 good ones, so dang tiny. I think momma had them a little early maybe because of the heat wave we just had.

Can't wait to see pics of the tiny babies. I'm sure you're right about the heat wave being responsible for the early births. Ghastly, wasn't it? I set my mister to run every hour and kept my fingers crossed. So far, so good. Piko didn't seem nearly as bothered by it as I was!

Back
Top Bottom