Mt Meru Jackson's

I have thought this over. With you and a couple others breeding these tiny jewels, I may finally be able to get one. Haven't seen them much since Fabian left the forum. I am really patient, can I be on your list for a baby in a year or so?

Awesome! Beautiful pictures of beautiful chams :)

The next chams I get will be a pair of Mt Meru for my first breeding project. Don't tell my wife! ;)

I have thought this over. With you and a couple others breeding these tiny jewels, I may finally be able to get one. Haven't seen them much since Fabian left the forum. I am really patient, can I be on your list for a baby in a year or so?

For sure Laurie. I'm thinking of getting some Quads this year.

The youngins are really looking nice!! I ran into a lady from the field herping forums that successfully raised a clutch of them a while back but you dont hear much success with these guys!

Keep the pics coming. I wont ever get tired of them:D

wow your doing an awsome job. thanks for askin my female is doing great she was prescribed baytril for a ten day cycle and she is all cleared up still eating and drinking great she is up to 20g. im hoping all works out for me too. aw i just realized im on lindsays account sorry.
(mcleodschams)

New pictures from the weekend. We had some great weather so some got to enjoy it.:)

IMG_6527_zpse801743d.jpg

IMG_6503_zpsddffef32.jpg

IMG_6474_zps2d87acaa.jpg

IMG_6198_zpsbfe5daf3.jpg

Thanks Steve and Alex. I always have problems with close ups as I don't have a good macro lens.:( I'll try to post up more pictures this weekend.

And they look so much better in person! They truly are beautiful as are your others. Thanks so much for sharing them with me.:)

Back
Top Bottom