Mistking

100% worth it. Saves you so much time. All you do is set it and forget it haha. you can program many times and also for as long as you want. I hooked mine up to a 5 gallon bucket. Am thinking about having a drain system and refiltering the water in my setup. You will be VERY happy with this.

Yank, it'll work. I've had something similar to that and it did ok. Maybe the last one on the line isn't spraying with quite as much force but it's still working well. You can always buy one and see how it works for you. And if you feel it comes short then buy a second one. Or perhaps the non-basic model will have more power for you. This is something you can ask Marty at Mistking.

Yea, they're ready to go. No need to fiddle with them. Just buy the extra nozzles, you don't need to do anything to them.

No, not unless you only need to mist a single cage. The L nozzle always has to be the last one. The Ts will go in every cage between the last one and the pump. Hope this illustrations clarifies stuff.

mistking.jpg

WOW! those lamps are blinding1 what type are they? anyways i dont use mistking or anything i just use an ordinary spray bottle, but yes it is longer but i prefere the spray bottle

Reptisun 5.0 - I think it's just the angle i took the picture. They also have reflectors

No, not unless you only need to mist a single cage. The L nozzle always has to be the last one. The Ts will go in every cage between the last one and the pump. Hope this illustrations clarifies stuff.

mistking.jpg

Thanks that's very helpful. I thought the T's were for splitting tubing. That's cleared it up.

@ Marty will the ultimate system provide enough power/pressure to do 8-10 cages on opposite sides of the room?

@ Marty will the ultimate system provide enough power/pressure to do 8-10 cages on opposite sides of the room?

The ultimate will cope with upto 20 nozzles! if it was me, and i was spraying 8-10 cages (depends on if your using 1 or 2 nossels per cage) would suggest purchasing the advanced misting system, that just my opinion! :)

Last edited:
It seems if I buy the ultimate value it would still be costing less adding more nozzles and tubing than the advanced. Plus it comes with the zip drip valve and other accessories.

Ultimate should be enough. No need to go to advanced unless you will go over 20 nozzles (maybe few less if you use a lot of tubing.) hit misting depot on that free shipping coupon on the ultimate, may be expiring tonight, dont remember
**gotta love technology....posting using free wifi on delta flight, using my xperia**

Ultimate should be enough. No need to go to advanced unless you will go over 20 nozzles (maybe few less if you use a lot of tubing.) hit misting depot on that free shipping coupon on the ultimate, may be expiring tonight, dont remember
**gotta love technology....posting using free wifi on delta flight, using my xperia**

Marty you have such great customer service you even reach out to us from space :D

I have now joined the MistKing club. I have placed my order- and I am ridiculously excited.

@Marty - Any idea how long shipping will take to the UK using the cheapest ($51) option?

Thanks to all for your advice & help with this.

I have now joined the MistKing club. I have placed my order- and I am ridiculously excited.

@Marty - Any idea how long shipping will take to the UK using the cheapest ($51) option?

Thanks to all for your advice & help with this.

I'm in the UK and ordered one. The item left Canada on the 29th of July after placing my order on the 12th of July (I believe there was some problems with the courier when I ordered). So it takes a little while, but I'm happy to wait personally. I need to really check up on the status since it has been 3 weeks since it left Canada.

I'm in the UK and ordered one. The item left Canada on the 29th of July after placing my order on the 12th of July (I believe there was some problems with the courier when I ordered). So it takes a little while, but I'm happy to wait personally. I need to really check up on the status since it has been 3 weeks since it left Canada.

Do you think there will be any issues with paying duty (customs)?

I imagine so. I've ordered a lot of items from other countries and generally anything over a certain price tag or weight is going to have a customs tax.

I imagine so. I've ordered a lot of items from other countries and generally anything over a certain price tag or weight is going to have a customs tax.

Hopefully it wont be too much. How many cages are you hoping to mist? What are you using for your reservoir? Trying to find somewhere that sells 5 gallon buckets!

Hopefully it wont be too much. How many cages are you hoping to mist? What are you using for your reservoir? Trying to find somewhere that sells 5 gallon buckets!

We've got a descent bucket ready, I'm only using it for one cage but it's a fairly large cage (36"L x 18"W x 48"H)

Can any Mist King purchasers from the UK please let me know how long their system took to arrive? I am seriously impatient!

It varies, typically 4-8 weeks. I've seen it as quickly as 4 weeks and also have seen it at 12 weeks. I would suggest ordering from VivariumLand.com, they are based in Europe. Shipping will be fast and there won't be any 'funny' charges from the customs.

Back
Top Bottom