Missing you guys

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
Hello all I have been mia for awhile now.
I had a lot change in my life. I have still been keeping all kinds of Chams but I also met a new girl her name is Micarah and we have had a baby boy together, Holdyn. Along with that we moved I started a new job, and in my off time helped open a reptile shop also my Cham breeding has been going pretty good. We just hatched around the 150 th baby this year.
I really hope to get back on here a little more as I find a good routine.
Missing the CF family

Hoj

Welcome back. Missed you. Congrats on the new girl and the new baby!
I've had lots of baby quads while you've been gone:)

Welcome back. Missed you. Congrats on the new girl and the new baby!
I've had lots of baby quads while you've been gone:)

I've been hearing about your quads that so awesome!! I still have 3 males and a lone female that I believe is gravid. So fingers crossed for a successful clutch. I was sad when my last clutch didn't do well.
I will be looking for some new quads in the near future

Great to hear from u

Hoj :)
Congratulations on your new son and all the positive changes in your life. I'm really happy for you and hope to see you around more.

I guess I could have told everyone what you were doing all along but I don't like to give out others info.:D:D

You could at least post pictures of Micarah and Holdyn, both of which are seriously cute!!

Here are a few pics as Laurie requested
;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401393068.947785.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401393086.237075.jpg

And thx all I've been missing cf

Was wondering what happened to you!! Glad to hear your good news! Cute girlfriend and son! Hope all continues to go well for you!

Nice to see you again! Your son is such a cutie! Congratulations with everything, it sounds like a lot of good things are going on at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom