May have to sell chams :/

camaleonte82

hey everyone, sad news. we may have to get rid of our veiled chameleons. all of them. Inigo has actually found a new home about a month ago with our good friends who live across the street. he also has a new name now lol.
but who we have left is Lulu, Xylia, and Barnaby. My fiance and i have to discuss it more so its not set in stone if we have to or not.
IF we do, it would have to be a local.. so someone close to Indiana PA. i'm mainly posting this thread so if anyone is interested they will know i may end up getting rid of them, most likely one of the girls will go even if we keep the other two. i would like it to be Lulu and for her to go to a very responsible owner who could care for her. she has some weird bony protrusions on her "hips" that i have yet to get x-rayed. i have another thread about it....

its ALOT if differnt personal reasons all mashed into one. we're lucky in the sense that everything that could go wrong, does at the same damn time :'(

its ALOT if differnt personal reasons all mashed into one. we're lucky in the sense that everything that could go wrong, does at the same damn time :'(

I'm checking things now, but I live in Latrobe not far from you. So it's possible I might be able to adopt one. Do they come with cages and whole setup? Do you want money or just need new homes?

Back
Top Bottom