Male Verrucosus and 24X24X36 Cage For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cushcameleon

Male Verrucosus (giant green spiny) chameleon for sale at the price of 100 dollars. He just finished his Panacur treatments several weeks ago for parasite infection, he has gained weight and looks lean and healthy. His colors are coming in very nicely as he matures. I am selling his 24X24X36 cage for 70 dollars (it is still in great/new condition). I prefer local pickup (San Diego; Pacific Beach) but I am willing to drive somewhat out of the way to lessen the length of your drive.

His fecal results just came in today and he has tested negative for parasites. I also have a new schflerra plant and various supplies I can give to you (for free). Let me know if you are interested; I can be flexible with the pricing.

I really need to sell this chameleon. If you have any interest at all or any questions please PM me. Like I said, the prices I have provided are estimates and not set in stone. At this point I am willing to consider any offers made, and I will also include some extra supplies for free.

If I cannot find anyone who wants him, I may have to give him up to a rescue or a pet store. Please contact me if you have any interest whatsoever, I can give you a great deal.

Chameleon, 24X24X36 barely used screen cage and free items (schflerra plant, climbing vines/branches, small cricket keeper, supplements, reptisun 5.0 with with fixture, heat lamp fixture w/bulb). I am open to any offer; name your price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom