Male 6 month old Sambava for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinyFranky

this Sambava is From Tiki Tiki - I picked him up at the Pomona show a few months ago and since then he had shed at least twice, and is starting to come into his adult coloration.

Simply put, he is a stunner.
24503_1335096290141_1013078477_31006352_3690085_n.jpg

24503_1335091930032_1013078477_31006346_4052626_n.jpg

I am asking 180 dollars for him + shipping ( though I would prefer he goes Local in SoCal )

the buyer may also take him with his screen cage ( no furnishings ) for an added 35 dollars ( the cage is DIY cage and will never rust, the price is reflecting the fact that I punctured the screen in several places to furnish the cage )

you will ask why I want to get rid of him? well I don't... but I already own an older Sambava, and am trying to make a little room for the collection to expand into different varieties of the Panther species.

his coloration is very different, and I do think that the one for sale is a little better looking than most other Sambavas with his deep greens. At rest his natural colors are deep greens with yellow undertones, with the yellow flaring up while agitated and the green becoming a sharp emerald. He is sure to mature into a breeder quality male.

Questions or comments, send a PM. I am willing to talk on the phone/aim or whichever means you prefer.

I have the right to refuse sale to anyone, for any reason.

I want this chameleon to go the best home possible, and an experienced keeper is preferred, though I am willing to work with a newcomer to ensure this cham gets what he needs.

Thank you,
Julian

If the Pictures for some reason do not come up on your screen, please send me a PM and I can email you these photos as well as some others.
Thank you for your interest and patience.

A lot of interested people, but please make sure if you are out of the California area, or just generally unwilling or unable to make a local pick up, please include your zip code so that I can provide you with a shipping quote.

All shipping will be handled through Ship Your Reptiles, a Site sponsor. All costs of shipping, including packaging insulation and safety measures as well as delivery itself will reflect on the buyers total cost.

Local payments can be made in cash or through paypal prior to pickup.
All out of state payments will need to be made through paypal.
Paypal does charge a small transfer fee when moving money to other people for bills, this fee is the responsibility of the buyer, and it not part of the sale price of the chameleon.

With all other questions, please feel free to send me an email to [email protected] or Private Message to me on this forums. I usually can answer most questions within the half hour If I am at home.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom