Loza Manga

ChrisnLisa

This is our new Ambilobe we picked up at the SuperShow. Tell us what you think!

DSC_1515.jpg

DSC_1500.jpg

WOW hes amazing! It still looks like he has the same old mean attitude :p He would make a amazing breeder! Congrats!!

WOW hes amazing! It still looks like he has the same old mean attitude :p He would make a amazing breeder! Congrats!!

This wouldnt be a Fireball boy would it:rolleyes: I know I know I am obsessed with seeing a colored up fireball boy. It would be one of my ladies brothers if so.

By the way. That is one nice panther!!!!

This wouldnt be a Fireball boy would it:rolleyes: I know I know I am obsessed with seeing a colored up fireball boy. It would be one of my ladies brothers if so.

By the way. That is one nice panther!!!!

Yeah he is, hes only around 8 months so I assume his colors will keep getting better! Finally you got to see what they turned out like:D.

Thanks guys! Yes we got him from Tiki Tiki (thanks Chad and Darci!! we love him) who got him from Brian. He is a Fireball boy as far as Brian says...and about how old Brian, I can't remember exactly? He will be one of our future breeders. We have a really pretty female who was sired by Hypo at Chameleon Company and I think they will make some really beautiful red babies.

Last edited:
Chris, I knew it was. I thought so when I first saw him and then when Brian replied basically saying he knows the cham I knew it had to be because Brian had a Fireball male. Yes finally I get to see one of my ladies brothers all colored up. Although my lady will be 2 years next month and he is only 8 months. Fireball is my favorite panther ever!!! Hence why I wanted one of his babies. Although I got a female instead of a male I am still happy:D Couldnt ask for a better woman. Keep us posted on him ChrisnLisa!!!!!

By the way. Hypo+Fireball is going to = OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

I had 3 males cain :) I only had to list one, the guy I listed on the forums. Yeah he's right around 8 1/2 months I'd say, still has coloring up do do!

If I remember correctly he was the biggest out of the clutch, and meanist! :p Also the best looking too:).

Back
Top Bottom