Kinyongia vosseleri hatchlings

Only females? I dont think parthenogenesis is possible at chameleons. :D

Noooooo...:confused: I think were getting slighty lost in translation here. My point to that was.... IF you received your female gravid, prior to the introduction of your male. And assuming your male had not been with her yet... You would have unrelated hatchlings, in relation to you male. Therefore you would have some unrelated females to breed to your male.... If that makes any sense..

I knew I should have taken a german language class in school! :p

oh ok I see. :))
since I received her gravid in 2010 and the clutch is from May 2011, and they paired already a few times in the meantime, I am pretty sure the babes are related to him. At least a few of them.
Btw: the second and last baby hatched today. So I really hope these two guys make it

I got her gravid in 2010 - these two coupled a few times in 2010 and 2011. I got 3 clutches from this wife including this one.

I love how you said wife. I totes would have had a ceremony for them. Anyway, in all seriousness, sorry for the loss of the female and congratulations on the hatchling! I hope that it grows to be a strong individual!

Why dont we ever see this species or K. fischeri over here? I have wanted to keep them for years, but have never even seen one in person.
I would love to see more pics of them, they are amazing underrated species for sure.

Back
Top Bottom