Kammerflage Nosy Be...

panther67

Established Member
These are a couple quick phone pics of one of my Nosy Be's. This guy is the bluest I have seen and he came from Kammerflage Kreations. Nothing but great things come from them!!

Attachments

• IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 303
He looks fantastic! My Sambava was from Kammerflage and my new little Ambanja is from there also. I cannot wait to see my little guy evolve. He does not have much color at all at 4 months, but my Sambava really did not either and then he exploded later on!! Kammer's produce some nice ones. Did you post pics for them on their FB page? I am sure they would love to see this guy!!! That is one blue chameleon you have there!!!

Who was his sire? I'm looking for a girl for my Nosy Be Moe, and wouldn't mind adding these genes to the dna of the babies!

He looks fantastic! My Sambava was from Kammerflage and my new little Ambanja is from there also. I cannot wait to see my little guy evolve. He does not have much color at all at 4 months, but my Sambava really did not either and then he exploded later on!! Kammer's produce some nice ones. Did you post pics for them on their FB page? I am sure they would love to see this guy!!! That is one blue chameleon you have there!!!

Thanks to everyone that likes him. I can't wait to post some better pics than the phone.

I loved Romeo and he always made consider getting into Sambava's. I can't wait to watch your new little man color up. I do not do FB but they are very "familiar" with him ;)

Last edited:
Who was his sire? I'm looking for a girl for my Nosy Be Moe, and wouldn't mind adding these genes to the dna of the babies!

His sire is retired but they have his bloodline that is still improving. "wrex" and "ulrezaj" would be the same bloodline.

Man lately all i've been seeing are some gorgeous Nosy Be's on the forums!!! It's driving me crazy! lol.

I can't wait to get one...Kammers was def on my list of breeders, hopefully they'll have a few in about a month :D

Great looking cham though!

I saw "wrex" the nosy be at repticon and he looked just as blue as this, can't wait to get one from them

If you liked him you will love a breeder they will have babies from in the future.

Man lately all i've been seeing are some gorgeous Nosy Be's on the forums!!! It's driving me crazy! lol.

I can't wait to get one...Kammers was def on my list of breeders, hopefully they'll have a few in about a month :D

Great looking cham though!

Thanks! I love this guy! He is so amazing in person. I have quite a few chams and you can tell which ones came from the kammers.

Back
Top Bottom