just woundering

cham702

hey wut every body like i'm new to this forum..And i'm just woundering if there is sum good breeder in Las Vegas NV...Becouse i been looking around to buy new chameleon...:cool:

you want premium bred chameleons but you feel awkward doing it? man up dude! whats gonna happen when the time comes and you have to go to the store and get your woman "lady things"? lol

all of our site sponsors are members on the forums and will personaly help you out with ANYTHING you need.

If you are looking for a Panther then I would suggest Kammerflage Creations in California. they would not be too far from you. i live in Florida and got mine shipped all the way from there. The owners name is Liddy and she is WONDERFUL to deal with and will help you in every way answering all your questions. They also go by Chameleons Only. I bought my whole set up from her and she was super helpful about everything..

I can understand being wary of online purchasing. There are horror stories galore, aren't there?

I agree you should contact Tikitikireptiles.com.

I doubt they'd be able to arrange for you to do an "on site" pick up (though, one never knows) but from what I've read here, they are very ready to help.

If you are (justifiably) concerned about identity theft and stuff like that, might I suggest you purchase a VISA or MASTERCARD gift card. You can get them at most grocery stores, Wal Mart, Target, places like that. You will pay a fee of about $5 for the card, but you can get it loaded with the exact amount you need to pay Tikitiki. That card will work for their online purchasing system and can't be used by anyone else to access your money.

hey thxs for your guy's and lady's lol...Opinion..thats the one thing thats wary me is identity theft but i think i'll do that walmart thing smart:cool:

Call Tikitiki first...they might have an easier answer that doesn't cost you the $5.

But those cards are extremely useful and helpful. Even if you don't use one now, you'll find a reason to get one some day (they make great gifts for people you have to give stuff too but don't really know: they can buy whatever they want, wherever they want).

Back
Top Bottom