Just a little worried about Izzie

IzzieC

Izzie usually poops EVERY day...almost like clock-work. It's been two full days since she has pooped. Her appetite is great, she is drinking a lot, and her activity level is the same. Should I keep feeding her like normal? Any advice?

She is about 12 weeks (we think) and she eats about 15-20 small crickets a day...we feed her in 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 mid-afternoon (3:30pm). We have phoenix worms coming the beginning of the week. She munches on the schefflera (sp?) leaves of her plant and I actually fed her green leaf lettuce a few days ago for the first time (just little pieces she snatched out of my hand:D. I mist her 4-5 times a day and she has been drinking fine. Last poop/urates looked great. * I dust the crickets with calcium daily and with calcium with D3 every other week..and herptivite every other week.

Try misting her and misting and misting and misting. You could also see if she'll eat some small slivers of grapes. If I remember correctly when I got worried because a little one didn't poop for a few days my vet had me water, water, water and not feed her for a day or two.

Last edited:
Try misting her and misting and misting and misting. You could also see if she'll eat some small slivers of grapes. If I remember correctly when I got worried because a little one didn't poop for a few days my vet had me water, water water and not feed her for a day or two.
I can get her some grapes tomorrow and LOTS of misting. Thank you for your help!

Back
Top Bottom