Jarl x Val clutch 11-18-2013 / 12/9/2013 (kammerflage kreations)

I love the purple! Yoda will flash purple sometimes. He's starting to get a lot of red spots on his throat and yellow and red on his belly. Who knows what he'll look like. I like seeing all his clutch mates!

I love the purple! Yoda will flash purple sometimes. He's starting to get a lot of red spots on his throat and yellow and red on his belly. Who knows what he'll look like. I like seeing all his clutch mates!

I know! They will all look so different in a year! There no telling what they will all end up looking like. I agree, its so fun seeing all the clutch mates and there many different looks!

Last edited:
First off, your location LOL! Second, did you get the last male from the clutch?! He is one GORGEOUS dude!!!

heyo

What's up all. Seems I've joined a very exclusive club. I'm lazy and never transfer photos to my computer, but I'll try to get a few pics of my guy up here eventually. If anyone's on instagram you can search for ReptileNirvana and I have a ton of pics up already..

What's up all. Seems I've joined a very exclusive club. I'm lazy and never transfer photos to my computer, but I'll try to get a few pics of my guy up here eventually. If anyone's on instagram you can search for ReptileNirvana and I have a ton of pics up already..

That's right, very exclusive. ;) quit being a lazy bum, and get a picture on here hahahaha

2 week mark

So It is officially two weeks today, and I got him being grumpy basking after fattening himself up. But here he is looking really green. (probably cause he was basking):D:D

Attachments

• Grumpy butt.jpg
    Grumpy butt.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom