Jagger -Veiled Chameleon- From Turkey :)

Thanks everyone.

Beautiful photos. In the last set I noticed that she's looking plump! Have you set up a laying bin for her in case she has eggs in that big tummy of hers? Here is a link on how to do so:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/jannb/345-egg-laying-laying-bin.html
Thanks for attention.
Is she pregnant? I don't know anything about it :(
And for that, I took a few pictures.
I'm sure, you will know if she pregnant or not.

_DSC8505.jpg

_DSC8507.jpg

_DSC8514.jpg

_DSC8523.jpg

_DSC8528.jpg

_DSC8532.jpg

there are quite a few people from other countries than the u.s and canada here on the forums. =) your pictures are amazing and that little girl is beautiful. congrats! there are a few website where you can use a translator if u need help too. i use it when talking to my german and spanish and phillipino friends =) its on my IPhone

Thanks for compliment
Yeah i need to help for English :)
What's the name of application?

If your Jagger is gravid, my Montia must be gravid too because both of them are looking fat, even plump! :confused: But i thought the female chams have darker colors when they are gravid??! Jagger and Montia have light colors, they are looking receptive! :confused:

very nice pictures.. :)

did you remove the plant you made a picture of it?
its poisonous for chameleos.

It´s called ivy and it´s important to remove that plant because veiled chams often eat plants.

Thank you :)
Yes i removed the Ivy last day.
but I'm was not sure it's safe or not safe :)
And i learn it's not safe.

I don't know why but i think she looks like green olive… :D She must have a little olive tree in her cage or a big one in garden i think. :)

Back
Top Bottom