Is this a sweating egg?

I took the baby right out as it looked very stressed in the tub. The moment it was taken out it brightened up and started running around so I put it in the Exoterra. (Please excuse me referring to him/her as it, I am unsure what sex it is as the moment although I have a suspicion it's a girl). I left the egg shell in there though and it seems to have worked as there are now more eggs sweating!

Here is another picture of the first little guy that hatched!

EFwKgZt.jpg

Thankyou! She looks so small in her Exoterra. I have made sure there are a lot of fruitflies crawling around though and I will also place some in a cup later to offer them that way too.

2 more eggs are currently sweating so I will keep this thread updated with any further developments. Thanks for all your help and advice.

So far 2 have hatched fine and 2 have not made it.. the first one needed some help out of the egg but his tongue was hanging out so he was already gone. The 2nd one pipped and then it's egg sag fell through a hole in the egg so it was outside of the egg. I left it for the night to see if the egg had opened more but unfortunately there was blood around where the sac was protruding through the egg. I then immediately and carefully opened the egg further and alas it was too late for that one too. :(

4 or 5 more have been sweating for the last 5 days or so so hopefully these will pip soon and I really hope these ones make it. The other eggs haven't started to sweat at all yet.

Back
Top Bottom