is my jackson big enough to eat Full Grown Horn Worms

IFazeWork

well ive been thinking of buying hornworms for her but not sure if i should get a baby cup or full grown also what is a good feeding schedule?

It looks like she might not be able to handle the full grown 4 inch ones, but baby ones (1/2") would probably be too small. If you order a cup, ask for 1"-2" ones and see how she does with them.

It looks like she might not be able to handle the full grown 4 inch ones, but baby ones (1/2") would probably be too small. If you order a cup, ask for 1"-2" ones and see how she does with them.

thabks man lotz of help what do u think would be best for her as a weekly schedule monday -sunday if u dont mind helping me i'll order many if not all of what u say

My adult Jackson can only eat about 1inch hornworms. He also loves silk worms, butter worms, crickets, roaches, and praying mantids

I haven't had a jacksons in a while, so I would take the advice of the others. If she can only handle worms that are about 1" or so, then it would be a good idea to get a cup of baby worms so that they can grow to the size you need.

I haven't had a jacksons in a while, so I would take the advice of the others. If she can only handle worms that are about 1" or so, then it would be a good idea to get a cup of baby worms so that they can grow to the size you need.

Yeah he can sometimes take down the 1.5 inch ones, but he more readily eats the 1 inchers.

if i remember correctly, when i had bearded dragons. my hornworms grew QUICKLLY. so i wouldnt order a whole lot at once.

Back
Top Bottom