Is it a possible to buy a half screen half glass cage?

OrianaB

Or something like that. I'm just worried that the central air system in my room will effect my cham and I'd like a more stable environment in the cage. So far all I see online are all glass or all screen options. Is there a website that sells screen cages with one or two sides glass?

you can buy a screen cage then use shower curtains and tape to close up two sides, its water proof and cheap
or if your bent on glass or plastic size buy the right size and insert it, for more permanent use silicone and can even remove the screen if you like

If you're not on a budget, I have come across some cages that have acrylic front, rear and bottom with screened top and sides. I'm not sure where I've seen them, but I do know they're out there. Sorry I wish I could have been more specific, but if you want to go that mile and find it then go for it or you can custom one yourself if you are on a budget like Meow Kitty recommended.

There is an "HD vision" screen cage that has an acrylic front. Penn plax, i believe is who makes it.

Back
Top Bottom