Importing Masoala panther chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

bechsgaard

I am looking to add another species of panther chameleons to my breeding collection, and im thinkin masoala panther chameleons. i worked with these in denmark, and i would like to breed them. I have a reliable source to import them, but im not sure if there is enough of a market. I can get 12 imported, but im not sure if i should get that many, as it is costly and if there isnt a market, it might be a dumb purchase.

oh yes, half of my sales for chameleons and geckos go to the us, and on occassion i will go to some reptile shows in masachusets and new york

im pretty sure im going to get some, im not sure if i want a dozen though, thats alot of babies. even with the mortality from wc chams, its still alot

You have all kinds of money to import a big group of Masoalas but less than a month ago you stated you didn't have enough money to buy a male Nosy Mitsio for your female so you were talking about breeding it to your male Nosy Faly:

i agree, but i dont have the space or enough cash to get a male mitsio, if anyone wanted to breed their male with my female mitsio, i would be glad to. but for now i am very curious on both the colorations, and the value. I am a business, and i have a personal ethical rule, not to breed the S**t out of my females (more than 2 times a year). Right now The only female i have that is ready to breed (in 2 months) is the mitsio, but i'd like to make a little money.

Despite that this was less than a month ago and she was 2 months away from being able to breed, today you claim to have bred the two of them and easily sold the babies to pet stores:

I breed my mitsio with my faly and the results are beautiful, i easily sell both males and females to pet stores, perhaps for not as much, but they are becoming popular

Why do you constantly make stuff up? No one is impressed by you making up stories constantly.

Chris

I was interested in the prospect of some Masoalas coming into the country when I read your post, however I read another and another of your posts only to find out that you are making up stories and trying to impress everyone. Definitely, no longer interested. Please stop lying all of the forum and apparently Fauna, as well. It does no good for you or anyone reading the info on the forum.

10/14/11:
Hello, i decided im going to breed my male nosy faly with one of my female nosy mitsios, i was wondering how much do you think the babies would be worth

10/15/11:
indeed, its just a thought, i wana make sure i have places to sell them to, and know the risks. if i were to do it it wouldnt be for 4 months, i want to get rid of my current batch of nosy falys

11/9/11:
I breed my mitsio with my faly and the results are beautiful, i easily sell both males and females to pet stores, perhaps for not as much, but they are becoming popular

You've been busy! You've answered all your questions, suddenly become an expert, been doing this for years and are changing the hobby in two countries....in less than a month.

Look you've pissed off Chris Anderson. You're done! He only comes out of lurking when someone is really wrong or has something really cool. You just won the piss-off-Chris (and the rest of the forum) award of the year! Time for you to stop.

Thought I might as well add my grain of sand.. For some one that has 7.5 years of experience ("rounded to 10"), you contradict yourself quite a bit. I have no idea how you've kept sooo many chameleons over all the years, yet you only started supplementing their food a month ago.

Btw, i'm pretty sure you said the chameleon in your avatar was one of your chameleons. If i'm not mistaken you said it was a cross.
Highly unlikely since that picture came from here:

http://www.bluechameleon.org/Tour - Panther Passion Tour - Feb 2009.htm

As Chris and ferret have said, stop making things up. You dont impress anyone here. You are just giving out false information to people who truly need it. Dont give information unless you have actual facts (not your "there was a study made....") to back it up.

Btw, I know you are not 18 as you state here:

i was in yemen on a vacation when i was 10 (8 years ago) and i caught a wild veiled. I took care of him and fed him bugs and things while we were there, after the end of the vacation i got so attached i used all my savings to have him shipped back home

Facebook is a good friend..

Last edited:
I still dont get the point why people making themselves ridiculous in front of a big audiance as long as they are not paid for it ...

not-sure-if-serious-or-trolling.jpg

i wonder how someone like you has any friends in real life that aren't as shallow as you. Nothing is worse than a liar.

I am looking to add another species of panther chameleons to my breeding collection, and im thinkin masoala panther chameleons. i worked with these in denmark, and i would like to breed them. I have a reliable source to import them, but im not sure if there is enough of a market. I can get 12 imported, but im not sure if i should get that many, as it is costly and if there isnt a market, it might be a dumb purchase.

Really you have nothing better to do than to make stuff up? Grow up some and get a life.:mad:

Beside the question of being serious or not or just trolling: Forget this hobby if you are doing it for the $s. The market is full of cb juveniles from serious breeders and the professional guys who have a good reputation.
If you want to make good money with herps, go to New Zealand and send some prayers that the Authorities dont catch you catching geckos ... :)

Thought I might as well add my grain of sand.. For some one that has 7.5 years of experience ("rounded to 10"), you contradict yourself quite a bit. I have no idea how you've kept sooo many chameleons over all the years, yet you only started supplementing their food a month ago.

Btw, i'm pretty sure you said the chameleon in your avatar was one of your chameleons. If i'm not mistaken you said it was a cross.
Highly unlikely since that picture came from here:

http://www.bluechameleon.org/Tour - Panther Passion Tour - Feb 2009.htm

As Chris and ferret have said, stop making things up. You dont impress anyone here. You are just giving out false information to people who truly need it. Dont give information unless you have actual facts (not your "there was a study made....") to back it up.

Btw, I know you are not 18 as you state here:

Facebook is a good friend..

lmaooo. This investigation reminds me of the cartoon RIO where the BullDog goes "I GOT YOUSSS GOOODDD!!" LMAOO

Poor kid was probably living out his dream as a expert chameleon breeder/importer and you guys completely crapped on him.

YOU BUNCH OF MEANIES!!@!!!

LOL

Poor kid was probably living out his dream as a expert chameleon breeder/importer and you guys completely crapped on him.

YOU BUNCH OF MEANIES!!@!!!

LOL

must have known something to confuse us. too bad. would have been nice is someone where serious about that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom