If I don't get banned 2nite...

I pulled out my old decoder ring and have determined that you are buying a new matching pair of naugahyde chameleon gloves! There, now stop taunting everyone. ;)

Ovaltine would be so disappointed in your decoding skills... :p

You may be right, but come on, admit it. You really want naugahyde gloves. It's okay, you're among friends.

Or, perhaps the white studded Michael Jackson glove.

Actually, that'd be brilliant if you owned a Jackon's. You would absolutely need to handle a Jackson's with a Jackson's glove.

Ovaltine would be so disappointed in your decoding skills... :p

I think you've just inspired many a Jackson's owner to go and do this! Thanks for nothing! ;)

It is ok, you are getting banned. I may have to beg and cry and offer my first born, but i will do it to get brad to make you stop teasing me/

Nope!! I have loved you all this time but that is all over. I will just sit here and cry from frustration. Poor Me.

No need to work yourself into a frenzy! It'll all be over shortly after 7pm 2nite! Some of you will be disappointed. Some of you will hate me. Some of you will congratulate me. And some of you will be disgusted with me! :eek: Or the deal could fall through and I'll be the disappointed one! :rolleyes:

No need to work yourself into a frenzy! It'll all be over shortly after 7pm 2nite! Some of you will be disappointed. Some of you will hate me. Some of you will congratulate me. And some of you will be disgusted with me! :eek: Or the deal could fall through and I'll be the disappointed one! :rolleyes:

Oh come on. It will be nitenite time here then and I have to work a 12 hr shift tomorrow. You need to pm me. Promise I won't tell:eek:

Oh come on. It will be nitenite time here then and I have to work a 12 hr shift tomorrow. You need to pm me. Promise I won't tell:eek:

I tried that & he won't tell me!! I will be at the movie with hubby, how am I going to check???

I tried that & he won't tell me!! I will be at the movie with hubby, how am I going to check???

Well he needs to tempt us more to make me stay up.lol hope no one tells you to turn off your phone at the movie:eek: there is no smilie to match this.

Back
Top Bottom