I own a baby veiled!! :D

looks male to me, or im just seeing things in those pix. looks like a little bump on the rear foot.\
my guy is larger, but here is what his foot has,
DSC01350.jpg

Yes!! He was shedding when he got home

OK then thats why hes rubbing and blinking.
it happens alot when shedding.
just up his mistings, try a warm shower, and replace that uvb bulb.
better safe than sorry.
reptiglo or reptisun 5.0
dont get zilla.

I bought crickets but he doesn´t eat them should I leave them in a container and wait for him to eat??

Now I find the real problem: He sleeps during the day if the ceramic heta emitter reaches 24°C that could be interrupting his sleeping hours??
Cause now I see he can open his eyes, but I´ll replace the uvb bulb

Sleeping during the day coudl be from temperature. A cold temperature could be because of the sleeping. Sleeping during light hours is bad. My cham gets set up for nighty night 30 min before the timer goes off. I wish you luck

Im not bashing you btw. Im just giving you advice from my experience only. Im no expert. Im glad you are on this forum so you get the proper guidance. Chameleons are lots and lots of work. I think the result is worth it though. Amazing creatures

The sleeping during the day? Is that what your referring to? Temperature should be around 72-80 degrees F. Basking spot around 85-90 degrees. 12/12 lighting.

No, but he has his eyes half open he can see me when he has his eyes like that and he sunks them like if he had something in his eyes

To be honest i cant picture your situation. I dont really understand what your trying to describe. Are his eyes sunk in? You said hes awake? Im confused.

dont sweat it!

dont worry about it, mealworms arent the main part of their diet just let a couple 1/4 crickets free range in his cage and good luck with you new chameleon!:D

Back
Top Bottom