I am Aquaman!

BMXICAN

HAHA, I like comics. When I met this guy a just blurted that out loud and it stuck. That is his name... Aquaman. This guy, he's 4 years old. I "adopted" him from a friend of a friend who was going to full time vet school and wouldn't have time to care for him anymore.

I was stunned, to say the least, when I first saw him. I tried getting a sequence of him while he was eating. I'll try to get some more close-ups of him when the sun comes out on my patio.

Any guess to what local he is?

PS: Man, I haven't posted these many posts in awhile. Spring break, what a blessing! :)

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01986.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

DSC01990.jpg

DSC01991.jpg

DSC01993.jpg

Sorry for all the pics. Digital camera and a quick finger was the best I could do and I still didn't get it mid-flight! :p

To coolmoon,:
Thanks, I tried my best (not really, I switched the camera on, turned the flash off so he wouldn't get scared and started shooting :D).

Ever since I sold Nemo, I've wanted another boy. Times where real tough (and still are kind of tough) and I was bummed that I sold him, but Aquaman here kind just fell into my lap, so to speak. I wasn't even looking to get another cham... but who could resist? :)

To addicted:
That is what I assume, but your guess is as good (probably better :p) than mine.

He's definitely gorgeous, no matter what way you spin it. I love his colors. He doesn't look Nosy Be to me, but I'd wager he's at least a partial Nosy Be cross breed.

Back
Top Bottom