He's here, pictures and all!

CBPanther

So today, after weeks of waiting, I finally got my new baby cham morph! SO excited as many of you all know how it feels to get a new baby chameleon :) I ordered him from my girl Liddy over at Kammerflage Kreations "Chameleons Only" and they are the BEST people. This lil monster is: 37.5% Ambilobe x 25% Tamative x 18.75% Nosy Be x 12.5% Sambava x 6.25% Maroantsetra. His sire is Genghis Khan. So far I am in LOVE with his little body and big ole eyes :D
Just thought I would share my new love with everyone. I will post pictures of him again in a couple of months when he starts to show his base colors. (You can see a little red action goin on in his beard already) :D Pissy pissy lil man. He better figure out who feeds him and start to love me back lol. Thanks ladies and gent's!

Attachments

• DSC_0858-2.jpg
    DSC_0858-2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC_0860-2.jpg
    DSC_0860-2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 225
  • DSC_0861-2.jpg
    DSC_0861-2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 220
37.5% Ambilobe x 25% Tamative x 18.75% Nosy Be x 12.5% Sambava x 6.25% Maroantsetra..

I always crack up when i see the breakdowns.. congrats on your little one.

37.5% Ambilobe x 25% Tamative x 18.75% Nosy Be x 12.5% Sambava x 6.25% Maroantsetra..

Ya I usually do too, however I figured I would post it if anyone was interested. He should be a awesome lookin guy here in a couple of months. Looking forward to seeing his base colors come in :)

You have a gorgeous guy there. I agree that it will be fun to watch him grow and see what he becomes. A lot of the colors on the morphs just blow me away. Congrats. btw he already know who is boss.:p:p:p

Hell Yes!.. Congrats brother... He's awesome.. that second pic is great... Keep the thread updated... I brought my lil ones home last week.. It's a fantastic feeling... enjoy...:D

haha this gets me to...its easier to just say its a cross instead of making up ridiculous percentages...im sure he will look awesome though

haha this gets me to...its easier to just say its a cross instead of making up ridiculous percentages...im sure he will look awesome though

actually the percentages are not made up, kammers been here for awhile and keep records off what they breed...by the percentages it is a while:p

tho yeah just saying cross is better than listing the whole thing, but i feel it helps what crosses you have than not knowign what you got

congrats CB the Kammers are great people and one of the best breeders. Make sure your little man can find his food in that enclosure.

Great looking guy you got there. My first 2 panthers were from Kammerflage. Liddy is a pleasure to do business with!

Back
Top Bottom