Help Help!!!!

Treetop Chameleons

Established Member
my chams eye is swollen and last night there was blood comming out of his eyes. i got him and his mate from the same breeder and they have both been sick since the day i got them i have 6 other chams in the exact same set ups and they are all perfictly healthy. both the male and female ambilobes i have are from the same breeder as i said befor. both of there eyes have a discharge comming out of them and there eyes will get stuck closed. but my male has it the worst i have taken him to the vet he has no idea whats wrong with him. now befor you say go to a new vet the vwt hospital i go to is very well known and has been around sinc i can rember. anyway i dont know what to do i have try baytril and a eye cream but nothing is helping. last night it looked like his eye exploded. he is such a pritty cham i just want him to get better. any help would be greatly apprecceaited

You should go to a new vet but you already know that.
This isn't an insult but you don't have enough experience to fix this on your own. You should contact the breeder as well.

Back
Top Bottom