gutload?

eldarado

this is for all the people that make their own gutload! I think it would be interesting to find out some of your mixes.. not to mention I would like to make my own... at this time i use flukers.. so any ideas or suggestions would be great and very helpful thanx...

Dang that recipe is like huge! Do you really need everything for that recipe?

I believe a decent amount of research went into formulating it, so ... yes.
Again .... you can purchase a pre-made product of good quality for much less $$$.

-Brad

i use vegetables every other day, and the mega nutrient roach diet from blapticadubia.com. I had a pile of flukers dry food, and a pile of that mega nutrient diet, my crickets killed the pile of nutrient diet and the pile of fluker's was untouched. And that was within an hour or so. It's cheaper and less of a hassle to just buy it rather than make your own

i do use carrots and dandelion,flukers dry mix and standard cricket drink.. but I was thinking of getting the orange cubes drink.. but I think oranges would do the same thing.. the flukers is just about empty... so I am probably going to try some good cricket feed.. but I would like to find a place that has crickets,good cricket food,phoenix worms and good phoenix worm food, all at the same place... if you guys know of a place that carries all of that stuff it would be highly appreciated.. cause ordering from more then one place seems to be a pain in the bum.... thanx

Unfortunately, I have only been able to narrow this to three places (absolute minimum) cricketfood.com, reptilefood.com, Coastal Silkworms.
I actually order from more places than this ... but if I were limited to the least possible ... I would pick those 3.

-Brad

thats not all that bad ... i guess I'll have to do it.. any thing for my man john street.. I love that little bastard..

I mix my own
while my formula isn't the same as the posted adcham link
I believe I've covered all the bases.
guess I'm fortunate I live in kalifornia there's local stores that sell
lots of stuff in bulk form for me to pick and choose from.

It's still not "perfect" as I'm not getting 100% consumption from the roaches and crickets
we're running about 90% right now
and that's good enough for me... they're breeding like crazy.

you can get creative with this for sure.

Back
Top Bottom