Good Morning Duncan

Justin Ward

Established Member
i snapped some pictures of my 8ish month old Ambanja, Duncan before his lights came on...he shows some of his yellows with his PJs on...the first two are without flash...

bd176e81.jpg

c0f260b4.jpg

and these next two are with flash...

af238f25.jpg

d0bdc5bc.jpg

...let me know what you think, and i hope you enjoyed :D

He is kinda giving you that look , " its not that im happy to see you this morning i just want what you bring" ;)

wow don't you love how they are like totally different colors while their sleepin? Mine always becomes a bright neon green with spots when hes sleeping. Mrs.Chameleon just stays green =p only when shes mad she will start getting darker

Good morning Duncan, you handsome boy! You need to sweeten up. :) Have you tried a little free range and some interaction with him. That will usually get them to come around.

Good morning Duncan, you handsome boy! You need to sweeten up. :) Have you tried a little free range and some interaction with him. That will usually get them to come around.

i give him as much outside time as i can, its hard lately since i had surgery on my wrist on wednesday, but he is actually coming around and being a little bit nicer...he has his days but i still love him haha

Back
Top Bottom