Good Chameleon Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper562

Hello, asking for experienced advice on a REPUTABLE place o buy a cham.. i want a veiled but i want him from a GOOD bloodline, nice and strong ;)

Was looking at FLchams, are they good people? they were advertised in the top right corner here. i was going to get a juvenile :) thanks for looking

All of the sponsors on this site reputable. If they weren't they would get rode out of town tarred and feathered backwards on their horse.

Seriously though, I have never purchased a chameleon from any of the sponsors here but if any them were ever selling something I wanted they would be among my primary choices from all the good things I've heard.

In addition they are all concerned about their reputations here and most of them post here from time to time. To me that means they care about providing good animals. People selling garbage tend to hide in the shadows and prey on newbies.

Hi!

I think you can trust any of the board sponsors... if they failed to be good it would be all over this board in a heart beat and they would no longer be a sponsor.

All of the sponsors on this site reputable. If they weren't they would get rode out of town tarred and feathered backwards on their horse.

Seriously though, I have never purchased a chameleon from any of the sponsors here but if any them were ever selling something I wanted they would be among my primary choices from all the good things I've heard.

In addition they are all concerned about their reputations here and most of them post here from time to time. To me that means they care about providing good animals. People selling garbage tend to hide in the shadows and prey on newbies.

^^^^^^^^^ I second this 100%
I have purchased none living merchandise from LLLreptile and they are very good about there business and knowledgeable.

well its good to know that you all back the site and their sponsors, but i was looking for hands on advice? who has a cham from FLchams :):):)

Im sure they are good but i have time to think about it :p

thanks

well its good to know that you all back the site and their sponsors, but i was looking for hands on advice? who has a cham from FLchams :):):)

Im sure they are good but i have time to think about it :p

thanks

Just to be clear I am not blindly backing this site or its sponsors. If you find a better source for chameleon information or different vendors by all means go for it. There are many reputable vendors out there. I suggest the vendors here because I know if they were questionable the people here would throw a fit.

This forum is full of people who really love chameleons some I would suspect love chameleons more than people. These people would not tolerate being a member of a site that is sponsored by someone providing bad chameleons.

If I were you I would look for a breeder or store that specializes in Chameleons will show you the sire and dame of the chameleon you would like to purchase and hopefully some grown siblings from the same bloodline. This will give you a better idea of what you're getting.

Another thing you could do is hang around here and when someone posts a picture of a chameleon you like ask them where they got it, and the chances are they might even be breeding the one you like and you can wait for the offspring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom