gaping for air

Status
Not open for further replies.
if a visit to the vet is going to cost more than the chameleon ill just toss it out and buy a new one.

thats the more practical solution in my opinion.....

:mad:ChamNation, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time, but you make me ill. BTW your avatar is not appropiate for this forum it belongs on FB or MS or whatever. We are all sincere, serious keepers of our chams and this forum is a place for information and help. If this is the way you really feel, then I don't expect you will go very far with the members here. I hope your cham doesn't suffer long. You have a very immature attitude and sound like a spoiled brat. RIP little guy.

Well of course. That's the recommended thing to do.

thanks for understanding......but that is the more practical decision instead of paying maybe 100's for a vet bill when i could have gotten another perfectly fine chameleon.. not many people might agree with my attitude but it is the more practical solution. im not saying im going to toss it...im not crazy i am a human with feelings but i will replace it if it dies instead of taking it to a vet clinic..

sorry trace...just happened to write all that in your post..:p

That attitude is crap, is that what you do with babies? Your not going to get very far with that attitude.

im not gonna throw it im not crazy....im just saying if it dies i will replace it..thats all.

come on PSSH im not a bad guy....im MR. BAD GUY now thanks to you :(

That is a terrible attitude. Just because you were not smart enough to put money aside for your chameleon does not mean it has to die. It's just too bad animals have to suffer from your stupidity.

EDIT: you made yourself the bad guy, not me. Thank you very much.

:mad:ChamNation, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time, but you make me ill. BTW your avatar is not appropiate for this forum it belongs on FB or MS or whatever. We are all sincere, serious keepers of our chams and this forum is a place for information and help. If this is the way you really feel, then I don't expect you will go very far with the members here. I hope your cham doesn't suffer long. You have a very immature attitude and sound like a spoiled brat. RIP little guy.

all i said was im not taking it to the vet......thats all i said...i dont have money to take it to so i might as well replace if if/when it dies. THATS IT.

i am very pationate about reptiles and creatures in general and i take REALLY good care of them.

i had a dog for 14 years until i had to put him down because of old age.

REX was his name (german sheopard/doberman mix)

ive had 4 snakes for 5 years now and im planning to breed them in the spring. hopefully it works this time. thrid time is a charm. first 2 times the female had infertile eggs.. i fattened them up for hybernation.... anyway im going on and on.....but i am a caring person for sure no matter what you guys say.

some of you might think im not sincere but i am a joky layed back person and dont like to worry too much when i can do nothing about it....

If you were really caring and took good care of your animals 1) he would not be in this situation 2) you would take him to the vets because he is in this situation. Letting an animal suffer is called animal cruelty and is illegal, just so you know.

If you dont care about him, at least pay the 50 dollars to ship him to someone who does.

i dont have 50 bucks....you give me the 50 bucks and i will send him to you....what do you think.....cus im sick of this stuff..

If your chameleon needs to go to the vet, I would hope you would give it away to someone who will properly care for it. Don't let an innocent animal suffer because you can't afford its care.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm closing the thread. ChamNation first of all I've asked you on several occasions to change your avatar. Please do so.

Secondly, please start a new thread answering the following questions. Your husbandry could stand some tweeking and I'm sure your enjoyment of your chameleon will increase dramatically if some minor adjustments are made.

Trace

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

Cage Info:
Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
Location - Where are you geographically located?

Reactions: Syn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom