Fuego Holdbacks

I purchased one of the brothers to these guys. Colors are amazing, couldnt be happier with the purchase. I will post some pics later.
My little guy is doing great. , very colorful. His red and yellow pattern is awesome, and shows lots of orange on his head.
He has been digging the hornworms and dubias. He chomped 10 hornworms this week and about 2 dozen medium dubias. The hornworms grew faster than I expected and know the ones I have left are too big so Im giving them to the kids science teacher for a school project.

I want to thank you again shauna for all the helpful information.

I would love to see photos of him! Please post them!!

Thanks everyone:D Every single baby in this clutch has been EXTRA large. I would love to say that I have a "secret" recipe for making them grow so large, but I'm not that special;). For the record, Big Chalupa and Rico Suave just turned 16 weeks, and they are 10.5 and 11 inches in total length.

Fuego and Pele are both very large, so it is genetic, I'm sure. They eat a lot, I take care of my bugs, and I am a little OCD with the care of my babies. As far as color, they are all turning out red and yellow as I was aiming for. The credit all goes to the Kammers for building the foundation for this bloodline.

Look how Rico has grown:D. 16 weeks.

Attachments

• riconov17.jpg
    riconov17.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 219
  • 2riconov17.jpg
    2riconov17.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 3riconov17.jpg
    3riconov17.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 172
New Rico photos. 18.5 weeks :D

Attachments

• DSC00392.JPG
    DSC00392.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC00379.JPG
    DSC00379.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00376.JPG
    DSC00376.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC00386.JPG
    DSC00386.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 154
Wowthose lil guy are beautiful chams they look to healthy and the color are just impressive congratz

Here's Chalupa! Just hanging out!

Chalupa hanging out just after shedding old skin.~!

Attachments

• chalupa.jpg
    chalupa.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 129
Back
Top Bottom