For the tamatave haters...

I just adore your photography! One of these days/years, I am going to get myself a decent camera. Gosh, he is one cool looking chameleon!!! We got us another rock star here!!! lol

Lol! Thanks, Carol! I'm simply using an iPhone 4S. It takes pretty good pics most of the time! :)

Laurie, Rachelle, Travis- thanks, y'all! I may be looking for more female tams to get his genes out into the captive world! ;)

Lol! Thanks, Carol! I'm simply using an iPhone 4S. It takes pretty good pics most of the time! :)

WHAAAAAT???!!! You serious!?? How do you get the close ups with so much detail? I have a Lumia 920 Windows phone which is a very nice phone. Maybe I just don't know how to use it!! I don't think mine has a zoom in feature? Does yours or do you hold the camera right up to him?

boom! beautiful shots max! once again :D i take my pics with the same phone and mine never come out like this! haha! user error? :p

Tomato is the Man! :cool:

WHAAAAAT???!!! You serious!?? How do you get the close ups with so much detail? I have a Lumia 920 Windows phone which is a very nice phone. Maybe I just don't know how to use it!! I don't think mine has a zoom in feature? Does yours or do you hold the camera right up to him?

Lol! After months of frustration, I finally figured out the trick.

This is for iPhone users: anticipate the shot!

1. Steady hands
2. Get as close as you can and still maintain the focus. You can touch the screen an it'll auto-focus for you
3. Do not zoom!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Go to your camera roll
5. From here you can crop and ZOOM to your liking
6. Boom! Done!

:D

boom! beautiful shots max! once again :D i take my pics with the same phone and mine never come out like this! haha! user error? :p

Tomato is the Man! :cool:

Thanks so much, Laura!! See my post above to Carol. I've laid it out, step-by-step. Hope that helps!! ;)

I won't be able to try that with my phone. Boomer hates the camera and will bite it if I get too close!!! I guess I need a camera with a zoom lens!!! My phone is bright red and he hates it!!!!

I won't be able to try that with my phone. Boomer hates the camera and will bite it if I get too close!!! I guess I need a camera with a zoom lens!!! My phone is bright red and he hates it!!!!

Lol!!! Buy a different, non-aggressive colored case! ;)

You should still be able to take a decent pic and then zoom and crop. Try it out.

Thanks so much, Laura!! See my post above to Carol. I've laid it out, step-by-step. Hope that helps!! ;)

Sweet! Thanks! ;) Now.. if I can combine all that with a steady hand.. :eek: LOL! I had to change my phone cover because they hated the hello kitty coming at them! I don't blame them and didn't even think about it! :)

The funny thing about all of this is that I didn't know tams could look like this. I thought they were solid red (mostly) and white! What a nice surprise! :D

Lol! After months of frustration, I finally figured out the trick.

This is for iPhone users: anticipate the shot!

1. Steady hands
2. Get as close as you can and still maintain the focus. You can touch the screen an it'll auto-focus for you
3. Do not zoom!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Go to your camera roll
5. From here you can crop and ZOOM to your liking
6. Boom! Done!

:D

You just saved me and my picture taking. :) now I know how to get all the good pictures. Lol. I can't believe you take all these with a phone though. That's awesome.

You could just buy one of those fancy lenses they are selling to go on the phones now too. ;)

Tomato is a handsome man, love the blue on his head. I'm sure he will make some awesome babies.

You just saved me and my picture taking. :) now I know how to get all the good pictures. Lol. I can't believe you take all these with a phone though. That's awesome.

You could just buy one of those fancy lenses they are selling to go on the phones now too. ;)

Tomato is a handsome man, love the blue on his head. I'm sure he will make some awesome babies.

Lol and thanks! I've been contemplating the olloclip for months. I just keep telling myself that my current pics skills are good enough without it! ;)

Back
Top Bottom