First blog post

heartben

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know I posted my first blog which is on basic color and composition for those who are new to photography or just dont know much about it.Keep in mind this is just basic stuff, those who are experienced probably wont take too much away from it. Also considering its my first, take it easy on me:p

Check it out HERE.

I would appreciate some feedback (good or bad) and if those who found it useful would like me to talk about anything else, please let me know!
Thanks

I didn't get back to you last night but it looks good! I'm no photography expert but I felt it covers the bases for people that have no background in it.

Sorry for bumping this but Brad made it so we can have 10 images instead of 4 so I have put both posts together and the link has changed (even though for some reason the old link still works)

THIS is the new link so now it is all in one post.

Thanks to those who have left comments, I appreciate you checking it out.

I have to say I take less that good pictures.:( I have read your blog and it helps a person a my level a lot. I will be referring back to often. Thanks

Thanks for checking it out everyone, I really appreciate it. These tips were really meant to be basic and not overly complicated so I am hoping pretty much everyone can benefit from it a little bit (even if just a reminder)

I am pretty excited to see new pictures from everyone who has read it to see if it helped!:)

Next topic(s) I'm not entirely sure but I will definitely write more! If you have a specific question or topic you want me to cover please shoot me a PM

Back
Top Bottom