Firearms?

I shoot Sig 226 40/357 sig
Hk Usc 45 acp ( great plinker)
Armalite AR 10
Just to name a few.

If you like the AR10 platform, you would probably love the SCAR 17.

bullpups make a great HD setup.
naiFS20001.jpg

Last edited:
This is what my boss wants me to buy. It's one of his many. I think he's more of a Kimber man now. :rolleyes:

4yrujata.jpg

We currently have a safe with close to 40 guns. All 3 of us have concealed carry permits. We live in Montana, if you don't own guys they kick you out.

Does Montana only allow concealed carry? Here in Minnesota we can do concealed or open carry. I have my carry permit and usually open carry when I carry at all.

I have a Springfield XD .40, and I am really happy with it. Although not your ideal conceal carry gun I've been using it in that capacity just fine.

I've been looking at possibly getting something a little smaller for my conceal carry firearm. I'm thinking about a walther or going really small with a North American arms mini-revolver.

If you like the AR10 platform, you would probably love the SCAR 17.

bullpups make a great HD setup.
naiFS20001.jpg

Yes, very reliable, very accurate, very expensive, and super bad ***!

If you like Aks, here is the AK pistol I picked up about a year ago. Probably the most reliable AK I have ever owned. :D

Arsenal SLR106U AK PISTOL - 5.56 / .223

akkit106u.jpg

BTW, a CCW comes a mountain of responsibility. I have my FFL and CCW and been stopped by state troopers. I had loaded pistols w/ HI-CAP mags and Class III firearms. Lets just say they practically freaked out, called the sheriffs dept, K9 units, additional troopers and the ATF. 3 Hours of validating licenses,sobriety testing and so forth, before I was given my weapons back and let go.

I need to find a range with these to demo! The PX4 Storm, Glock G22/23, Smith and Wesson M&P and others! Just went to Bass Pro Shop to check these out and I like the feel. I need to pop a few to see what's up!

I have all of those you mentioned. The nice thing about the PX4 is that you can use the mags in a CX4 carbine. Plus, the extra grips enable you to customize. The S&W shield is also nice. I love the feel and the accuracy of both. I know that many of the shields are being sent back to S&W for trigger issues. Some people are having issues with the firing pins going off on their own. You can never go wrong with a Glock. I CC a 9mm PX4, and Shield. I also keep a loaded Glock 23 Gen 4 in my truck at all times. I will also CC a Colt .45 New Agent. However, I like to pack my pistols with HI-Cap mags and the Colt only comes with a 7 round mag. One of my favorite CC weapons is the sig p238. Quality built firearm for sure.

I have all of those you mentioned. The nice thing about the PX4 is that you can use the mags in a CX4 carbine. Plus, the extra grips enable you to customize. The S&W shield is also nice. I love the feel and the accuracy of both. I know that many of the shields are being sent back to S&W for trigger issues. Some people are having issues with the firing pins going off on their own. You can never go wrong with a Glock. I CC a 9mm PX4, and Shield. I also keep a loaded Glock 23 Gen 4 in my truck at all times. I will also CC a Colt .45 New Agent. However, I like to pack my pistols with HI-Cap mags and the Colt only comes with a 7 round mag.

Jeebus, Tom! Do you live in Compton or Detroit?!? :eek: Why are you packing so heavily? Lol! :)

"Nevermind the Chameleon, Beware of owner"

This thread should be sufficient deterrent to chameleon theft...

I should have guessed nature's sharp shooters would attract those of us who enjoy shooting.

"Nevermind the Chameleon, Beware of owner"

This thread should be sufficient deterrent to chameleon theft...

I should have guessed nature's sharp shooters would attract those of us who enjoy shooting.

Lol! Nice analogy! ;)

Back
Top Bottom