Firearms?

It is not a knockoff at all. Smith and Wesson has been around for much longer than Glock.

If it is the S&W MP it is a "knock off" but a really good one!!! It was more comfortable than the glock and basically just as easy to clean, etc. It was a bit nicer feel too! Either one is good if you like the way they feel. I'd try the Baretta and Sig Saur as well!!!

The sub-compact 9mm and .40 have 13 round mags. Here is a spec table for the PX4 Storm:

S-P-E-C-S-PX4.jpg

My family has been buying guns lately like you would not believe. I could not say what models of the top of my head just many plus the guns we have always had.

However a good friend of mine is a Deputy Sheriff of our county and he has got some serious fire power in his gun collection plus access to the guns at his Sheriff's station.

Ruger .44 mag blackhawk
Ruger .45 auto
Ruger mk2 .22
Sig Sauer .22 Mosquito
Remington 700. 7x57 mauser
Remington 10-22 soon to be a Redjacket zk22 bullpup
Sig Sauer 556

here is a pick of some of them.

Ruger .44 mag blackhawk
Ruger .45 auto
Ruger mk2 .22
Sig Sauer .22 Mosquito
Remington 700. 7x57 mauser
Remington 10-22 soon to be a Redjacket zk22 bullpup
Sig Sauer 556

here is a pick of some of them.

Looks like you're ready for the zombie apocalypse! ;)

Does Montana only allow concealed carry? Here in Minnesota we can do concealed or open carry. I have my carry permit and usually open carry when I carry at all.

Most of Montana walks around with open carry all time. Coming from southern Calif, to took some getting used to that everyone carries guns. I have always hated guns, but to go to home depot is 125 miles each way. A good part of that you have no cell service. I carry concealed for my protection and even more for hubby's peace of mine.:)

All you gun fans would have loved the my families ranch. Just step outside and we had our own private firing range. The land was located in the foothills meaning all that was required was pick a distance prop a target up and start shooting for the evening. The hills were there own barrier to stop stays from going outside our property. It was a neat deal and far enough away from neighbor that there was no complaints.

All you gun fans would have loved the my families ranch. Just step outside and we had our own private firing range. The land was located in the foothills meaning all that was required was pick a distance prop a target up and start shooting for the evening. The hills were there own barrier to stop stays from going outside our property. It was a neat deal and far enough away from neighbor that there was no complaints.

Nothing better than walking outside and popping a few caps! :D

Sounds like a very polite society :D. I grew up hunting and fishing in NE FL, so I always thought of a gun like a fishing pole, cast net, or bow. A lot of my highschool friends had gun racks in their trucks with their rifles in plain view - and they were able to park on campus! Imagine what would happen today if a teenager rolled into the public HS parking lot with a scoped 30-06 hanging in the window! Here comes the SWAT team, or ATF! :eek:

Most of Montana walks around with open carry all time. Coming from southern Calif, to took some getting used to that everyone carries guns. I have always hated guns, but to go to home depot is 125 miles each way. A good part of that you have no cell service. I carry concealed for my protection and even more for hubby's peace of mine.:)

Sounds like a very polite society :D. I grew up hunting and fishing in NE FL, so I always thought of a gun like a fishing pole, cast net, or bow. A lot of my highschool friends had gun racks in their trucks with their rifles in plain view - and they were able to park on campus! Imagine what would happen today if a teenager rolled into the public HS parking lot with a scoped 30-06 hanging in the window! Here comes the SWAT team, or ATF! :eek:

I remember the gun rack in my dads truck. Double rack always had two rifles in it. This was the early 80's and a lot of trucks had these loaded racks. :)

Back
Top Bottom