Finished my latest build!

Fantastic job! Seeing awesome builds like this makes me want to figure out and make one of my own :D

Thanks for the comments! I can't wait for it to grow in some more!

Fantastic job! Seeing awesome builds like this makes me want to figure out and make one of my own :D

Why not? :D

If you are considering it, here is a previous guide I made that can be downloaded! :D https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-build-guide-everyones-use-38695/

Amazing... You need to sell these!!

I would love to build them to make some money on the side, but the time it takes me to make one would not be practical to sell. I quite enjoy having a little project to work on so it may be possible!

wow!!!! that is awesome!!!!!! i would love to have something like that for my guys!!!! maybe one day!!!!

Looks great!

What did you use for Varnish?

I'm building one this weekend and have been tearing myself up about trying to decide on a planted bottom or a false bottom with pots. I love the look of your planted bottom and will be doing that.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Looks great!

What did you use for Varnish?

I'm building one this weekend and have been tearing myself up about trying to decide on a planted bottom or a false bottom with pots. I love the look of your planted bottom and will be doing that.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Glad my build was of use! :D

I first treat my wood with teak oil (1 coat - maybe 2 if you want a bit more colour in the wood) then I use yacht varnish (minimum 2 coats plus top up) to waterproof it. This stuff is incredible but does need to air for a few days!

Back
Top Bottom