Find Members near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDUBK

Just an idea. If you like it keep it alive! Post your location and read threw the rest of the posts. Find some one near you and possibly share some info on local vets, supply shops, or even hook up your chams!!!:D Send out a private message if you find some one. The closer we all are the better off our chams are. I hope this works and you all like it. If you have and ideas for it post it. Im not aware of any post like this so I hope it helps.:cool:

K guys check out my profile for an updated map. Bare with me you might not be on it as soon as you post but ill do my best

Lancaster CA

Representing So Cal With My Girl =[CALI]=

Just an idea. If you like it keep it alive! Post your location and read threw the rest of the posts. Find some one near you and possibly share some info on local vets, supply shops, or even hook up your chams!!!:D Send out a private message if you find some one. The closer we all are the better off our chams are. I hope this works and you all like it. If you have and ideas for it post it. Im not aware of any post like this so I hope it helps.:cool:

Lancaster CA

kool:D

huntington park, ca

I love cali, i wanna move there HELLA bad.
BUT im stuck here with school and my hubby likes the weather here better :/

Plus I think perfect stance is real big there in cali. Id love to get in on that.

I'm so jealous of you Californiaers, but I guess I don't have it too bad. Grew up in South Florida, going to college in Gainesville.

La Habra California!!!!! YEaaaaa!!!

I live near beach boulevard and lambert, top of orange county!
Hit me up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom