Finally Posting On Here! My Panthers :)

MitchA

Hey everybody!

So I have been reading this forum for what feels like years!

I finally joined a little back and now finally posting some pics

I did my research on chams for approx 2 years before purchasing one! This
included books after books, purchasing different arboreal lizards and this
forum!

These are my 2 panthers. Both males. :)

The more reddish one is from Kammerflage Kreations. Hes a cross. His Sire is Nebuchadnezzar(mostly ambilobe!). And the other is a purple bar ambanja from FL Chams!

Ive had my kammers baby since november he gets a bit moody but calms right down when you rub his chin! The ambanja has only been with me about a month and i think i recall he is about 4 months now.He is quite flighty but once hes calmed he is one happy cham in your hand(or at least tolerant!)

Well they are my babies and i hope you like :)

Mitch:cool:

Attachments

• Trigger.jpg
    Trigger.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Cham2.jpg
    Cham2.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Cham 1.jpg
    Cham 1.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Trig.jpg
    Trig.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 135
No no no. No females that makes me want to try for babies and that will turn it into a severe addiction. Thats what happened with my cresties and skinks i had and that hadto stop for chams! I do want a Jackson's though :rolleyes:

And just to clarify I just noticed there not my nails there my girlfriends just make everyone know I'm no drag queen! ;)

I love them! Oh let the addiction set in. :) get a female, breed her. I'm already planning on buying a boy panther and get him a girlfriend by the end of the year. It will happen.

got some great looking guys there!!

and I have the same fear that if i get a female i will want to breed them and then it would go downhill really fast from there lol

It is very hard not to buy a female but it's better for everybody that I don't! It's got to be a Jackson's! That will feed the addiction but it won't go downhill lol.

Thanks for the nice comments guys :D

nice animals - glad you decided to join and share
Smart of you not to get into breeding unnecessarily. People often dont realize what they are getting into (your experience with skinks and cresties serves you well!)

beautiful panthers! nice to see another member close(ish( to me ^^! im like 30mins from georgia(and i was born there) :p

Welcome to the Forum you have some handsome boys there. As everyone has said I agree they are very addictive and its hard to only have 1..or 2... or3....I am already at 5 chameleons :eek: but I love them all. and my little eggs incubating :D

Back
Top Bottom