Finally got a decent camera!

heartben

finally got a decent camera so here are some pics of darwin i took yesterday and today. they arent especially great...still have to get used to taking pictures again but, you get the idea. hah.

some of these are similar, and he didnt really show any amazing color in any of them but the point was more practice for me. also you can see his bottom lip flips out a bit on both sides still.. it went away for a bit but came back... grrr!

IMG_6972.jpg

IMG_6979.jpg

IMG_7133.jpg

IMG_7174.jpg

obligatory tongue out pic...didnt know what he was aiming for so i didnt get the tip but it works.
IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7228.jpg

IMG_7244.jpg

and here he is on my head on he way back inside. hahaha.
IMG_7329.jpg

these arent my best pictures but i suppose let me know what you think. next time im going to try to bring a bounce outside to brighten him up a bit. there might be a few i posted i took with some of my old prime lenses as well and they take some getting used to..

have a good one
-ben

Great pics!

Although the camera helps, the credit is to the photographer.. props.

thanks! thats true, the person using the camera still has to know how to use it more or less. :)

thanks again everyone, i appreciate the comments. there will be lots more pics to come.... i have a special surprise tomorrow ;)

"I know your surprise, I know your surprise" (she sings!!)
yay!, you got your camera running!! congrats!!
Darwin looks great!
Cant wait to see tomoro!!!!!
anne

Thank you for offering to help me with mine, maybe tonite?

Nice :) Young Darwin is coming along well.......makes me want a new camera, but as I can't really use the one I have there's little point...
On a side note, I just bought a book by Charles Darwin (I never read origin of species before, decided it was about time)

Nice :) Young Darwin is coming along well.......makes me want a new camera, but as I can't really use the one I have there's little point...
On a side note, I just bought a book by Charles Darwin (I never read origin of species before, decided it was about time)

y can u not uz ur cam?:(

Back
Top Bottom