Females pather - weight

Lathelia

Established Member
Hi guys,
I have a 7,5 months old female ambilobe for a three months now and I'm trying to figure out what are proper wheights for female at certain age.

My girl was a steady 59g for the past 1,5 months, but today she's 61g. I'm wondering if she's growing (haven't shed for 2 months now) or starting to develop eggs, or is it just a big poo coming ;)

Please share your obseration with females and their weight, pictures are helpful :)

Pic1: Very angry after she got under my bed sheet and couldn't get out
Pic2: Watching me from above ;)
Pic3: Her happy colors

Attachments

• IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1106.jpg
    IMG_1106.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 91
She's a lovely little lady! I think her weight is about right for a 7 month old. It's excellent to weigh them weekly and keep a record of their weight so when you see a rapid weight gain you'll know that she's probably forming a clutch of eggs.

She's a lovely little lady! I think her weight is about right for a 7 month old. It's excellent to weigh them weekly and keep a record of their weight so when you see a rapid weight gain you'll know that she's probably forming a clutch of eggs.
Thank you :) That's what I'm doing. Just trying to figure out how much more will she gain and in what time.

Back
Top Bottom