Female panther colours ?

Callum1168

Oki my female (trixie) has been acting different over the last few weeks. So it's first started of as she stopped running to the glass to come out, I thought nothing of this. Then she started showing some unusual colours I haven't seen her befor and it seems she's starting to go off her food, she seems to be drinking lots tho and she is pooing fine. I'm sorry about the pics as there taken from my phone :)

Any advise is much appreciated

Here's a pic what she normally looks like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 118
Yes but I'm not sure if its an adequate size I've used a large plant pot full of sand here's a pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 110
And another of how her viv looks with the lay bucket at the bottom right :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 107
How big is it? It is generally recommended that the laying bin should be 12 inches deep, 12 inches long, and at least 8 inches wide. A smaller one can work if you intend to use it to determine when she is ready to lay and then move her into a separate giant laying bin though. But some chameleons wont use small ones or even the 12x12x8 inch ones and will only use huge trash bin sized ones.

Healthy yes, eggs- eh maybe.

some females def look like they have eggs, others dont look like htey have any and lay within days.
its just dependent on the female.

how deep is the lay bin ?

It's roughly 8" deep 8"daimeter, I just poked my head in to measure it and couldn't resist to take a pic of her sleeping ;) lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 135
I used 4 inches of sand on the bottom,then 10 inches of top soil dirt.

my girl has laid 3 times in it with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom