• Votes: 14 8.5%

• Votes: 8 4.8%

• Votes: 6 3.6%

• Votes: 26 15.8%

• Votes: 28 17.0%

• Votes: 7 4.2%

• Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
those darn panthers -.- im seriously debating on painting my linus with washable paint so we can win one of these...people just dont like the green i suppose :rolleyes:

Linus ( and my l'il Monty) are special too - they have horns and Panthers don't have them!:p Panthers are lovely to look at but Jacksons do yellow as well as green (or brown still in Monty's case:rolleyes:), but Jacksons look so full of character because of the horns.:D

My first ever entry! I hope u like it!!!
ad495ede-d061-f486.jpg

those darn panthers -.- im seriously debating on painting my linus with washable paint so we can win one of these...people just dont like the green i suppose :rolleyes:

Linus ( and my l'il Monty) are special too - they have horns and Panthers don't have them!:p Panthers are lovely to look at but Jacksons do yellow as well as green (or brown still in Monty's case:rolleyes:), but Jacksons look so full of character because of the horns.:D

I find the coloration of my jackson much more interesting actually, no really.
They show just as wide a range of tones as a panther, its just very suttle.
She is so splotchy somtimes, showing every green there is, with browns and pinkish tones.
Bright greens with total black splotches.
Bright green with bright yellow.
She is much more camouflaged for sure.
I love my panther, but my jackson is my favorite:)

She is so splotchy somtimes, showing every green there is, with browns and pinkish tones.

Dont forget the occasional blues!!:D I love my Rango!

Dont forget the occasional blues!!:D I love my Rango!

ugh, i wish everyone thought like us :rolleyes: all i see are these posts about how awesome and colorful the panthers are, but few to none about the jackson's in these photo threads..its such a shame :/ linus can be quite colorful when he basks in his window light, but dulls as soon as i open his cage -.- cant wait to see him this summer in real sunlight, he will be one happy camper :)

I said pinkish and brown!
Basically red!
Ok "cinnamon" :rolleyes:

Actually three(sort of)
That beautiful teal color in their cheeks.
I love that!:p

ugh, i wish everyone thought like us :rolleyes: all i see are these posts about how awesome and colorful the panthers are, but few to none about the jackson's in these photo threads..its such a shame :/ linus can be quite colorful when he basks in his window light, but dulls as soon as i open his cage -.- cant wait to see him this summer in real sunlight, he will be one happy camper :)

Well start posting about jacksons!:p
I would have Stella on here more often, but I try to not bother her as much, at least while she is sick.
So I just have to whore out Donahue for now:rolleyes::p

No mention of the beautiful kinyongia multituberculata.:(
personally panther annoy me just because they usually win based on thier colors alone. most of the time the pose is just your common defensive pose with the front arm pulled up near the mouth.
ill be happy if i make the top 3. and im glad i finally made the cut.:D

Back
Top Bottom