Favourite basking position

Samantha1992

"can't have tan lines on my chin!"

IMG_20121114_210235_zpsdf147543.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhh......thats adorable!! I love it when they show quirky behaviour! Almost like they are trying to 'eff' with our minds:

"Hmm...I know that she has done alot of research into my care and the attention to detail I require to live and now that she knows what she's doing, lets throw a kink into it, hang upside down for a while and see what everyone on the Chameleon Forum thinks I'm doing!"...lol...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh......thats adorable!! I love it when they show quirky behaviour! Almost like they are trying to 'eff' with our minds:

"Hmm...I know that she has done alot of research into my care and the attention to detail I require to live and now that she knows what she's doing, lets throw a kink into it, hang upside down for a while and see what everyone on the Chameleon Forum thinks I'm doing!"...lol...

Exactly!! Such a show off!! Bless him!! About 3 seconds after this was taken, those locusts were eaten - from this position!!! Just missed a photo!!! Does it regularly so will try and get another

Thats funny.

Squee likes to hang and walk around upside down too :D

I think it's something they do when young and grow out of.

Thats funny.

Squee likes to hang and walk around upside down too :D

I think it's something they do when young and grow out of.

he started it when i changed his tank round- he would constantly be on the mesh but now is down a lot more basking "normally"

Its one of his escape routines too!! as soon as i open the doors he's up on the mesh climbing his way out!

Back
Top Bottom